Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020: The Indian Coast Guard has released an official notification inviting all the Indian male candidates for General Duty branch as an Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer). The online applications are invited for SC, ST and OBC category only.
As per the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 notification, the online application process will begin from December 21 on the official website– joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Further, the last date to apply for the same is December 27.
Indian Coast Guard: Vacancy details
Name of the post:
Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) for General Duty branch under 02/2021 Batch (SRD)
Total posts: 25
- SC – 5 posts
- ST – 14 posts
- OBC – 6 posts
Educational qualification required:
General Duty: (i) Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e., 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/BTech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree candidates wherever applicable).
(ii) Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XIIth of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate in Mathematics and Physics.
For more details on eligibility criteria, all the candidates can check the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 notification here.
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020:
The applications will be accepted only ‘Online’ from December 21 to December 27, 2020. To fill up “Online” application the candidates need to logon to the Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on “opportunities” button. Read the instruction carefully and proceed for filling up application form as given below:
- Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Assistant Commandant02/2021 Batch (SRD)
- Select the post (Assistant Commandant General Duty (Male) to be applied
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed
- Proceed to fill the application
- Candidate have to upload the photograph and signature in jpeg format
- On successful submission of the online application, a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate.
Schedule for Preliminary Selection Exam:
Candidates to reach the allotted centre at least 30 minutes prior to starting of exam. The date and time of the examination will be intimated through Coast Guard website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
The Preliminary Selection will be conducted tentatively from January 20 to February 20, 2021.
Pay Scale for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2020-21
- Assistant Commandant: Rs 56,100 (Pay level-10)
- Deputy Commandant: Rs 67,700 (Pay level-11)
- Commandant (JG): Rs 78,800 (Pay level-12)
- Commandant: Rs 1,18,500 (Pay level-13)
- Deputy Inspector General: Rs 1,31,100 (Pay level-13A)
- Inspector General: Rs 1,44,200 (Pay level-14)
- Additional Director General: Rs 1,82,200 (Pay level-15)
- Director-General: Rs 2,05,400 (Pay level-16)
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020: Important dates
- Start of online application: December 21, 2020
- Last date for submission of application: December 27, 2020