- To avail of certain services on our website, users are required to provide certain information for the delivery process namely:- a) your name, b) email address, and the like (We do not store any financial information). The Information supplied by the users enables us to improve our sites and provide you with the most user-friendly experience.
- All required information is service-dependent and www.defencexp.com may use the above said User information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services.
- We may collect various types of personal information from you when you subscribe to our blog, including your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide. We use this information to communicate with you and to provide you with the content you have subscribed to receive.
- Such information will not be considered sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005, or any other law for the time being in force.
Information Directly Provided To Us:
- If You make any purchases through our Services, such as ebooks or Subscriptions, We may collect certain information regarding Your purchase (such as Your name and email address) as necessary to process Your order. You will be required to provide certain payment and billing information directly to our payment processing partners, including but not limited to Your name, credit card information, billing address, and zip code. We do not access, store, or collect Your credit or debit card information.
- www.defencexp.com shares sensitive personal information with any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the User in the following limited circumstances:
- a) When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offenses. These disclosures are made in good faith and the belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
Cookies and Data Collection Tools:
Third-Party Advertiser :
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visits to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
- www.defencexp.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
- If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. Detailed information about cookie management with web browsers can be found on the browsers’ respective websites.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that are of interest to you.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
- All information gathered on www.defencexp.com is securely stored within the www.defencexp.com controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and strictly limited.
- However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
Do We Share Your Information With Other Companies?
- We respect that you do not want your personal information shared with other companies. Therefore, the information which you provide will only be used for your intended purpose and to complete your online purchase.
- We do not share or sell your information with any other company. On a time-to-time basis, we may share offers that we feel will be beneficial for you.