Hello Defence Lovers, In compliance with the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India’s interim direction permitting women candidates to take part in the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II), 2021 by its order dated
18/08/2021 in WP (C). No.1416/2020 filed by Kush Kalra Vs. UoI & Others, the Union Public Service Commission has decided to open the online portal of application on its website (upsconline.nic.in) for this Examination to enable
the unmarried women candidates ONLY, who are otherwise eligible in terms of nationality, age, marital status, educational qualification, etc. as per the Notice for the said Examination (No. 10/2021-NDA-II), which was published on
09/06/2021 and is currently available on the Commission’s website.
- Physical standards and the number of vacancies for women candidates would be notified after receipt from Govt. of India (Ministry of Defence) in due course of time. The application will remain open for women candidates from 24.09.2021 to 08.10.2021 (till 6:00 P.M).
- No application will be accepted beyond the prescribed last date/time, i.e., 08.10.2021(till 6:00 P.M) or through any mode other than the aforesaid online mode. Women candidates are not required to pay fee for their application for this Examination.
|NDA 2 2021 Application Start Date (For Women Only)||24.09.2021|
|NDA 2 2021 Application Last Date (For Women Only)||08.10.2021(till 6:00 P.M)|
|NDA 2 2021 Exam Date||14 Nov 2021|
|NDA 2 2021 Admit Card Download Date||Before 15 Days of the exam|
- Candidate Not be Born Before : 02/01/2003
- Candidates Not be Born After : 01/01/2006
- For Army: Passed /Appearing 10+2 Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- For Airforce & Naval Wing: Passed /Appearing 10+2 Exam with Physics & Math Subjects.
How To Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II (A) Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
- The Commission has introduced the facility of withdrawal of Application for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination. In this regard, Instructions are mentioned in Appendix-II (B) of this Examination Notice.
- Candidate should also have details of one photo ID viz. Aadhar Card/Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ School Photo ID/Any other photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- The details of this photo ID will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form.
- The same photo ID card will also have to be uploaded with the Online Application Form.
- This photo ID will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this ID while appearing for examination/SSB.