- The Basic and Acceptance of Terms of Service
Our company is DefenceXP Network In these terms of service we will refer to our company as
“DefenceXp Network,” “we,” or “us.”
These are the terms by which you may use our websites and/or download and use our service. Please take them seriously. You are authorized to use our website and our service only if you agree that these terms bind you, and your use of the Website or service constitutes your acceptance of this agreement.
We reserve the right to modify these terms or our services at any time. If we do so, we’ll publicise
the change either by posting an announcement on our website. Because our technology and services
will evolve over time and the environment may change, we may change or discontinue all or any
part of our technologies or services, at any time and without notice, at our sole discretion.
Effective Date of this Terms of Service This Terms of Service is effective as of
- General Conditions
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time, for any reason. We reserve the right to
make any modifications to the website, including terminating, changing, suspending, or discontinuing
any aspect of the website at any time, without notice. We may impose additional rules or limits on
the use of our website. You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access or use of
our website will mean that you agree to any changes.
You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or
discontinuance of our website or for any service, content, feature, or product offered through our
- Products or Services
Our website and services are provided to you on and through our website on an “AS IS” basis. You agree
that the owners of this website exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without
notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this website and its services or delete the data
you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the
timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
- Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations
In order to use this website, you must register on our site, and agree to provide truthful information
You agree to provide us with your real name and valid email address in connection with your registration for our digital subscription
- Subscription Policy
- DefenceXP Network reserves the right to modify the terms, content, type, and availability of any subscription at any time.
- When you pay for a subscription, you agree to pay the price that is set for that particular subscription.
- DefecneXP Network reserves the right to change prices and fees at any time. We will notify you in advance if the regular rate of a subscription changes from what was stated originally.
- You will have the opportunity to accept the new price or cancel your subscription from that point forward.
- We will charge or debit your payment method at the beginning of your subscription.
- Cancellation And Refund Policy
You can change or cancel your subscription at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
Refund: If the content of the Subscription that you have purchased is not what you were
expecting, you can request the refund in the following way:
- For One Month Subscription, you can request For Refund, within 7 days of your purchase of
- Errors and Omissions
Please note that our website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information at any time, without prior notice (including after an order has been submitted). Such errors, inaccuracies, or omissions may relate to product description, pricing, promotion, and availability and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability information, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
We do not undertake to update, modify or clarify information on our website, except as required by