PSC CDS I Exam 2021 Admit Card: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit cards of the Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2021.
All the candidates who have filled the UPSC CDS I Exam 2021 application form can download the hall tickets/admit cards from the official website of UPSC, the link for which is upsc.gov.in.
As per the schedule, the UPSC CDS I Exam 2021 will be conducted on February 7 at various test centres across the country.
The UPSC CDS I 2021 recruitment exam is being held to fill a total of 345 vacancies.
Log on to the official website of UPSC: upsc.gov.inOn the homepage, click on, “Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2021 – E Admit Card”
On the new page, enter your registration id/roll number, date of birth and confirm random image”
Click on loginUPSC CDS I Admit Card 2021 will be displayedDownload it and take print out of the same for future reference.
The competitive examination comprises:
(a) Written examination
(b) Interview for intelligence and personality test
The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only. The question papers (Test Booklets) of General Knowledge and Elementary Mathematics will be set bilingually in Hindi as well as English.
Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
1. Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
2. Bring this e-Admit card (print out), along with the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card, in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. E-Admit Card must be preserved till the declaration of the final results as its production before Service Selection Board is necessary.
3. “Candidates should note that any omission / mistake / discrepancy in encoding filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection”.
4. Enter the examination hall at least 30 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination. Entry to the Examination Venue closes 10 minutes prior to the scheduled commencement of the examination in each Session.
5. If you appear at a centre / sub-centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card, your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
6. Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
7. Mobile Phones, Calculators or any of the IT Gadgets are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any Infringements of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
8. Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point Pen would not be evaluated.
9. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same cannot be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
10. Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter I Card etc. and three passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
11. Candidates admitted for the OTA course only but who would appear unauthorizedly in ELe. Maths Paper for CDSE(I), 2021 their Answer Scripts of Ele. Maths Paper will not be Evaluated.
12. Wearing of mask/face cover is mandatory for all candidates. Candidates without mask/face cover will not be allowed entry into the Venue.
13. Candidates, however, will have to remove their masks for verification, whenever required by the Examination functionaries.
14. Candidate may carry his/her own hand sanitizer (small size) in transparent bottle.
15. Candidates to follow Covid-19 norms of ‘social distancing’ as well as ‘personal hygiene’ inside the Examination Halls/Rooms as well as in the premises of the venue.