Selection Rally For Outstanding Young Boys In Wrestling Sports
1. Boys Sports Company, the JAT Regimental Centre, Bareilly (UP) will be conducting a selection rally for induction of raw and proven players as Sports Cadets at this Centre. Induction rally will be conducted from 01 Mar – 06 Mar 2021 at the JAT Regimental Centre, Bareilly (UP). Boys will be selected for wrestling discipline into Boys Sports Company, the JAT Regimental Centre, Bareilly (UP).
2. The selection trial, physical and technical skill test in wrestling discipline will be held under Sports Authority of India coaches and Board of Officers.
(a) Age. Between 08-14 years of age as on 01 Mar 2021. (The candidates born between 01 Mar 2007 to 28 Feb 2013).
(b) Education. Minimum Class 4thstd pass with adequate knowledge of English and Hindi.
(c) Medical Fitness. Will be ascertained by medical officer of the JAT Regimental Centre and specialist of Army Sports Medicine Centre.
(d) Applicant will deposit certificate of medal/participation in Sub Jr/Jr National Inter School State level championship and should have secured first, second position in wrestling discipline.
(e) NO APPLICANTS WILL BE SELECTED HAVING ANY TYPE OF PERMANENT TATTOO ON ANY PART OF THE BODY.
(f) The below mentioned height and weight criteria is applicable for Boys Sports Company enrolment :-
|Ser No||Discipline||Age at entry level||Age (Yrs)||Height (Cms)||Weight (Kg)|
4. IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AT THIS BSC. Candidates must be in possession of following documents at the time of selection trials:-
(a) Original copy of Birth certificate issued only by Municipal Corporation/Register of the births and deaths.
(b) Original copy of Caste Certificate.
(c) Original copy of Education certificate from school.
(d) Original copy of Character certificate from the Gram Pradhan/School.
(e) Original copy of Residential/Domicile certificate (Issued by Tehsildar/SDM).
(f) Six latest colour photos.
(g) Original copy of Sports participation certificate in district and above levels if any.
(h) Original copy of Aadhar Card.
Note :Original to be shown and one CTC to be deposited with the application form.
5. Boarding & Lodging During the period of Induction Rally. Candidates are required to appear in the selection rally at their own expenses. During the period of screening, candidates and persons accompany them should make own arrangement for their stay and transportation at Bareilly. No ladies will be permitted to accompany with the candidates during the whole process of induction rally.
6. Reporting Time for Registration.
(a) Venue – The JAT Regimental Centre, Bareilly (UP).
(b) Date – 01 Mar 2021.
(c) Time – 0700hrs to 1000hrs.
7. Due to limitation of vacancies Priority will be given to medal winners in District/State/National levels.
8. Selected candidates will be provided academic training free of cost in English medium in Boys Sports Company, the JAT Regimental Centre, Bareilly (UP) besides intensive coaching in all disciplines will also be provided by Sports Authority of India (SAI) coaches/Army Coaches. On passing class X exam, the candidates will be put up through selection process as applicable for enrolment into Army. On completion of X std and attaining the age of 17 ½ years is mandatory for the sports cadets to undergo the selection process for enrolment into the Army and get enrolled.
9. Boys who are selected but subsequently disqualified due to concealed facts/wrong information/not showing progress or indiscipline will be rejected and cost of training will have to be reimbursed from the parents/guardians.
10. COVID-19Precautionary Measures. All candidates will be carrying mask and gloves and produce a RT-PCR/Rapid Antigen Negative Certificate”.
11. Please contact for any query/Info at under mentioned address :-
Officer Commanding, Boys Sports Company
The JAT Regimental Centre, Bareilly (UP)
c/o 56 APO
HOW CAN APPLY FOR THE 8 TO 14 YEARS BOYS BHARTI