Union Public Service Commission, UPSC NDA II 2021 notification has been released for the National Defence Academy, Naval Academy today, June 9, 2021. As per the official calendar available on upsc.gov.in, students would have time till June 29 to register for the examination. A notification has been released on upsc.gov.in and online application forms would be available on upsconline.nic.in.
The UPSC NDA II 2021 notification has been released for 400 vacant posts. Also, as per the present schedule, UPSC NDA II 2021 would be conducted on September 5, 2021. The result for the UPSC NDA/NA I Exam 2021 is awaited and likely to be released soon.
|Name of Examination||National Defence Academy And Naval Academy Examination (II), 2021|
|Date of Notification||09/06/2021|
|Date of Commencement of Examination||05/09/2021|
|Duration of Examination||One Day|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||29/06/2021 – 6:00pm|
UPSC NDA II 2021: Eligibility
Candidates applying for UPSC NDA II 2021 exam must have pass Class 12 with physics, chemistry, and mathematics from a recognized board. The candidates also need to be a citizen of India. The application fee for general category candidates is Rs. 100, while the reserved category candidates need not pay any fee.
UPSC NDA II 2021: How To Apply Here
- Go to upsconline.nic.in or click on the application link on upsc.gov.in.
- The link for UPSC NDA II 2021 registration is available under Online Applications for Various Exams of UPSC.
- The application form is a 2 step process, candidates are first required to register and then fill the detailed form
- Go through the instructions given carefully and fill the form
- Pay the fee to complete the process
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION: https://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Notif-NDA-NA-II-2021-Engl-09062021_F.pdf
Here Are Some Of The Important Details Of The Examination:
- The last date to complete the UPSC NDA 2 2021 registration processes is June 29, 2021.
- UPSC NDA 2 2021 exam is tentatively scheduled to be conducted on September 5, 2021.
- The candidates need to be a citizen of India.
- Those who will qualify for the UPSC NDA exam will get a monthly stipend of Rs. 56100 during the training period.
- The admit card for the NDA examination is likely to be issued in the month of August.
Penalty For Wrong Answer
Candidates should note that there will be a penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers For both writing and marking answers in the OMR sheet (Answer Sheet) candidates must use a black ball pen only Pens with any other color are prohibited. Do not use Pencil or Ink pen. Candidates should note that any omission/mistake/discrepancy in encoding/filling of details in the OMR answer sheet especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code will render the answer sheet liable for rejection