- Hello Defence Lovers, Indian Air Force (IAF) has rescheduled the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 2020 to October 3 and 4, 2020. A notice regarding this decision has been uploaded on the IAF’s Official Website.
- There is no official detail on why the AFCAT 2 2020 was postponed, as per the sources, IAF wants to conduct the AFCAT with better preparation and examination center, CDAC is making sure that all the defence aspirants are comfortable while writing AFCAT 2 2020 examination.
- Earlier, the AFCAT 2020 examination was scheduled to be conducted from August 31, 2020.
- The AFCAT is conducted by the Indian Air Force twice a year in February and August/September, to select Class-I Gazetted Officers in Flying and Ground Duties (Technical and Non-Technical).
|AFCAT 2 2020 Exam Old Date||19 & 20 Sep 2020|
|AFCAT 2 2020 Exam New Date||03 & 04 Oct 2020|
AFCAT 2 2020 Syllabus
- English: Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion/Filling in of correct word, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary, Idioms and Phrases
- General Awareness: History, Geography, Civics, Politics, Current Affairs, Environment, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Sports, etc
- Numerical Ability: Decimal Fraction, Time and Work, Average, Profit & Loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Simple Interest and Time & Distance (Trains/Boats & Streams)
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test: Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability
AFCAT 2 2020 Exam Pattern
- The Air Force Common Admission Test will consist of 100 questions and each question will be of three marks. So the total marks for all questions will be 300. As far as negative marking is concerned, there is one-third negative marking in AFCAT 2 2020 exam. For every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted as a penalty.
AFCAT 2 2020 Selection Process
- The AFCAT 2020 Selection process consists of three phases – Online Exam/ EKT for Technical Candidates, AFSB Interview, and Final Selection after Medical Test.
Also Read – How to Crack NDA Exam in 1st Attempt?