News

India, China Disengagement In Eastern Ladakh Complete, Says Rajnath

Asserting that the disengagement process by India and China in eastern Ladakh has been ‘completed’ after nine rounds of diplomatic and military level talks between the two countries, Defence Minister Rajnath Singh on Sunday hit out at Congress for ‘doubting’ the bravery and valour of Indian soldiers.

Addressing Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM) convention here, Singh said, “After nine rounds of dialogue at military and diplomatic levels, a part has been resolved but Congress tries to malign our image, saying we ceded land. I want to assure you that no one can occupy an inch of India’s land till I am alive.”

“After nine rounds of military and diplomatic dialogue, the disengagement process is complete. But unfortunately, Congress is doubting the Indian army’s bravery and courage. I want to ask isn’t Congress party insulting to the soldiers who did the supreme sacrifice in Galwan valley,” he added.

20 Indian soldiers had laid their lives and unspecified numbers of Chinese soldiers were killed in the Galwan Valley in June last year. India and China are in a standoff in eastern Ladakh along the Line of Actual Control (LAC), following aggressive border skirmishes by the Chinese army.

Defence Minister said that the country will not allow any “unilateral action” on its border and “will pay any cost to thwart such attempts “We have never compromised with India’s Unity, Territorial Integrity and Sovereignty and we will never do the same. We will never let India and Indians to down their head,” he added.

Source
ANI

Shankul Bhandare

Hello i am shankul and i love defense research and development and want to spread it through blogging.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Articles

Back to top button