(This News Is Originally Posted On DNA India)
Pakistan’s foreign minister, Shah Mahmood Qureshi, on Tuesday, said that Islamabad has rejected a statement by India’s defence minister on the accidental missile launch.
Qureshi told journalists the Indian statement was “incomplete” and said he had written to the UN Security Council on the matter and asked the international community to take the matter up.
Last week India had said that a missile that landed in Pakistan was fired “accidentally” due to a technical malfunction and it was “deeply regrettable”.
The defence ministry had also announced ordering a ‘Court of Enquiry’ into the incident a day after Pakistan said a high-speed projectile launched from India entered its airspace and fell near Mian Channu in Khanewal district.
Click Here To Read Full News