Hello Defence Lovers, DRDO recruitment 2020 will be conducted at the Defence Research and Development Organisation’s centre Integrated Test Range (ITR) through video conferencing via Google Meet on 16 September 2020. The vacancies available are that of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Research Associate (RA), and engineers can apply for the vacancies. Selected candidates will be eligible for a salary of Rs 31,000 for JRF vacancies and Rs 54,000 for RA.
Important Dates and Eligibility Criteria:
Last Date to Submit the Application: 4th Sep 2020
Age Limit: For JRF not exceeding 28 Years and For RA not exceeding 35 Years as on 04/09/2020
Who Can Apply?
According to the official notification issued on the DRDO website, there are four vacancies available and the details and eligibility criteria are as follows:
- There are two JRF vacancies for candidates with a BE or BTech in first division with GATE or ME or MTech in first division both at the graduate and postgraduate levels in computer science engineering or information technology.
- There is one JRF vacancy for candidates with a BE or BTech in first division with GATE or ME or MTech in first division both at the graduate and postgraduate levels in electronics and communication engineering, electronics and telecommunication engineering, electronics and instrumentation engineering or applied electronics and instrumentation engineering.
- There is one RA vacancy for candidates with a Ph.D. in computer science engineering or information technology or MTech in first division both at the graduate and postgraduate levels in computer science engineering or information technology along with three years of research experience and paper publication.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates will first need to send their applications along with scanned copies of their certificates to email@example.com.
- Candidates will have to clearly specify the posts for which they are applying. The posts are purely temporary, and selected candidates will be engaged for a maximum of five years for JRF and two years for RA.
- The number of vacancies may increase or decrease based on the requirement. Those who wish to apply for the vacancies are advised to go through the official notification in detail.
Also Check, CDS 2 2020 Notification