Hello Defence Lovers, Union Public Service Commission has released the NDA 2020 exam guidelines for candidates appearing for the exam. NDA exam 2020 is scheduled to be conducted on September 06, 2020, in offline mode. Candidates appearing for NDA 2020 must follow the NDA exam guidelines for COVID-19 properly.
New rules to be followed Amid COVID-19 Pandemic during NDA 2020 Written Exam
- Wearing of mask/face cover is mandatory for all candidates. Candidates without mask/face cover will not be allowed entry into the Venue.
- Candidates, however, will have to remove their masks for verification, whenever required by the Examination functionaries.
- The candidate may carry his/her own hand sanitizer (small size) in a transparent bottle.
- Candidates to follow COVID 19 norms of ‘social distancing’ as well as ‘personal hygiene’ inside the Examination Halls/Rooms as well as on the premises of the Venue.
Earlier, NDA admit card 2020 has been released on August 10 at the official website – www.upsc.gov.in.
Admit Card Rules for NDA 2020 Written Exam
- Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
- Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
- Bring this e-Admit card (print out), along with the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card, in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. E-Admit Card must be preserved till the declaration of the final result as its production before Service Selection Board is necessary.
- You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card, the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
- Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring a photo identity proof and two passport size photographs one for each session for appearing at the examination with an undertaking.
Examination Venue Rules for NDA 2020 Written Exam
- Please note that entry into the Examination Venue shall be closed 10 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Examination i.e. 9:50 AM for the Forenoon Session and 01:50 PM for the Afternoon Session. No candidate shall be allowed to enter into the Examination Venue after closure of the entry.
- Candidates are advised to visit their Examination Venue at least one day in advance and familiarize themselves with the itinerary to avoid the last-minute hassle in their own interest. They should reach the Examination Venue on the day of Examination well in time for frisking.
- Candidates should note that they shall not be allowed to appear at any other Venue except the Venue mentioned in the e-Admit Card. If a candidate appears at any other venue due to any reason, his candidature shall liable to be cancelled.
- Please read the “Rules/Instructions for the Examination” available in the Examination notice and “Poster containing instructions” displayed outside the Examination Hall.
- Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
- Candidate should not be in possession of or using any mobile phone (even in switched off mode), pager or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smartwatches, etc., or camera or Bluetooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the examination. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future Examinations.
- The use of normal or simple wristwatches by candidates is allowed inside the Examination Rooms/ Halls. However, the use of watches fitted with any special accessory that might be used as a communication device or smartwatches is strictly prohibited and candidates are not allowed to take such watches into the Examination Rooms/ Halls.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Hall, as safekeeping of the same cannot be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
Also Read – Apply Now: UPSC CAPF 2020 Notification