Apply Now: NDA 2/2020 Registration Begins , Check Here For Complete Details
Hello Defence Lovers, The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released online application forms for NDA & NA examination (II) 2020. The candidates who wish to apply for the UPSC NDA II examination 2020 are advised to visit the official website of the Commission to apply for the NDA exam. The UPSC NDA II exam registration has to be completed in two parts.
|Starting Date of Online Application||16/06/2020|
|Date of Commencement of Examination||06/09/2020|
|Duration of Examination||One Day|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||06/07/2020 - 6:00pm|
|Date of Upload||16/06/2020|
- In the Part I registration, the candidates need to submit basic information. On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make correction, if any, in the application.
- Part-II Registration consists of filling up Payment details, uploading of Photograph, Signature, Photo Identity Card Document, selection of examination centre and Agreeing to Declaration.
To Direct Apply ,CLICK HERE
For Official Notification, CLICK HERE
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 2002 and not later than 1 st January, 2005 are eligible.
(i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :—12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
- Such candidates who qualify the SSB interview but could not produce Matriculation/10+2 or equivalent certificate in original at the time of SSB interview should forward duly self attested Photocopies to ‘Directorate General of Recruiting, Army HQ, West Block.III, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066’ and for Naval Academy candidates to ‘Naval Headquarters, DMPR, OI&R Section, Room No. 204, ‘C’ Wing, Sena Bhavan, New Delhi-110011’ by 24th June, 2021 failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- All other candidates who have produced their Matriculation and 10+2 pass or equivalent certificates in original at the time of attending the SSB interview and have got the same verified by the SSB authorities are not required to submit the same to Army HQ or Naval HQ as the case may be. Certificates in original issued by the Principals of the Institutions are also acceptable in cases where Boards/Universities have not yet issued certificates.
- Certified true copies/photostate copies of such certificates will not be accepted. In exceptional cases the Commission may treat a candidate, who does not possess any of the qualifications prescribed in this rule as educationally qualified provided that he possesses qualifications, the standard of which in the opinion of the Commission, justifies his admission to the examination.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in.
- LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION AND WITHDRAWAL OF APPLICATIONS:
- (i) The Online Applications can be filled upto 6th July, 2020 till 6:00 PM.
- (ii) The online Applications can be withdrawn from 13.07.2020 to 19.07.2020 till 6:00 PM. Detailed instructions regarding withdrawal of Applications is available at AppendixII (B). The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination
- The e-Admit Card will be made available on the UPSC website (upsconline.nic.in) for being downloaded by candidates.
- No Admit Card will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid & active e-mail id while filling up online application form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
Note: The NDA& NA Examination (I) 2020, which was scheduled to be held on 19.04.2020, was deferred against the backdrop of COVID-19 outbreak. Now, a common examination will be held for both NDA&NA Examination (I) and NDA& NA Examination (II) 2020 on September 6, 2020.
Candidates of NDA& NA Examination (I) 2020 who intend to apply for NDA& NA (II) Examination 2020 should note that their photograph, signature, choice of Centre & Photo ID as per NDA & NA (II) 2020 application will be utilised 2 for the purpose of allotment of centre and future referencing and they are advised to carry this ID while appearing for the examination.
They should also note that any variation in photograph/signature/date of birth in two applications may entail cancellation of candidature for either of the two examinations or both. Such common candidates are required to indicate their unique RID of NDA&NA Examination (I) 2020 in the application form for NDA&NA Examination (II) 2020.
The unique RID for NDA&NA Examination (I) 2020 was provided to each of them after submission of application for the examination earlier. 2.6 The candidates should also note that no addition/deletion/any changes are allowed in online application form in the NDA & NA Examination in any circumstances once it is submitted.
All The Very Best From DEFENCEXP