Check Now: AFCAT 2 2020 Notification, Exam Date and Eligibility Criteria
Hello Defence Lovers, Indian Air Force (IAF) has announced AFCAT 2 exam dates 2020. Candidates who wish to join the IAF can register themselves for the exam now. Candidates who are interested in AFCAT 2020 can find full details related to AFCAT 2 2020 below.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 15 June 2020
- Last Date to Apply: 14 July 2020
- Admit Card: August 2020
- Exam Date: 19 and 20 Sept 2020
- Result Date Declaration: October 2020
- Age Limit:
- For Flying Branch: 20 to 24 years as on 01 July 2021 i.e. born between 02 July 1997 to 01 July 2001. (both dates inclusive). Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable up to 26 years i.e. born between 02 July 1995 to 01 July 2001 (both dates inclusive).
- For Ground Duty Technical: 20 to 26 years as on 01 July 2021 i.e. born between 02 July 1995 to 01 July 2001 (both dates inclusive).
- For Ground Duty Non-Technical: 20 to 26 years as on 01 July 2021 i.e. born between 02 July 1995 to 01 July 2001 (both dates inclusive).
For Flying Branch:
- - A graduate candidate with minimum 60% marks and must have scored minimum 50%marks in Maths and Physics in 10+2 .
- - B.Tech/ B.E candidates who have scored minimum 60% marks and have scored 50% marks in maths and physics in 10+2 are also eligible for it.
- Candidates who have cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
For Ground Duty Technical:
- The candidate must have B.Tech/ B.E degree in notified streams as mentioned in the official notification of the IAF with minimum 60% marks and have scored minimum 50% marks in Physics and Maths in 10+2 standard are eligible for technical entry.
Ground Duty Non-Technical:
- For Administration: Passed 10+2 and Graduate Degree (Minimum three years degree course) in any discipline from a recognised university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent or cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- For Education: Passed 10+2 and Post-Graduation with 50% in any discipline including integrated courses offering PG (Single degree without permission to exit and lateral entry) and with 60% marks in Graduation in any discipline.
- For Meteorology: Post Graduate Degree in any Science stream/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Geography/ Computer Applications/ Environmental Science/ Applied Physics/ Oceanography/ Meteorology/ Agricultural Meteorology/ Ecology & Environment/ Geophysics/ Environmental Biology with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers put together (Provided Maths and Physics were studied at Graduation Level with a minimum of 55% marks in each).
How to Apply
- Aspirants for IAF are required to apply online by using the link https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in, or https://afcat.cdac.in.
- Aadhaar Card is mandatory for online registration.
- Detailed instructions for filling in the online application form are appended below:-
- (a) Applicants need to exercise utmost care while filling in the online application. In case any information is found to be incorrect, the candidature is liable to be cancelled at any stage of the selection process. Please verify the correctness of information entered in all the fields before proceeding with the “Make Payment” option. Applicants will not be able to edit the previous details entered after the selection of “Course Preferences” step and after the “Make Payment” step.
- (b) If an applicant has submitted more than one application, only the latest submitted application form against a particular Aadhaar Number, will be considered for issue of Admit Card. However, the fee deposited while filling additional applications will not be refundable.
- To Direct Apply CLICK HERE
AFCAT 2 2020 Selection Procedure
- Indian airforce will conduct the AFCAT online exam across the country at different test centres. AFCAT 2 2020 online exam will be conducted on 19 Sep 20 and 20 Sep 2020.
- IAF will publish the results of AFCAT 2 2020 in Oct 2020 and candidates will be able to check their marks, cut off marks etc on the official portal i.e. afcat.cdac.in
- Selected candidates have to choose their AFSB interview venue and date on the same portal.
- The screening test is the first stage of the interview, which consists of verbal, nonverbal tests and a PPDT test. The selected candidates will stay at the centres for further selection tests and those who could not qualify it, would be set free on the same day.
- The next stage consists of a personal interview, Psychology and GTO tests, PABT (for flying only), on the last day conference will be conducted after which, the final result is announced. The selected candidates are sent for medical examination.
AFCAT 2 2020 Exam Pattern
- *EKT stands for Engineering Knowledge Test
To Download CLICK HERE