Public Notice For JOB ASPIRANTS: ISRO Wants You
Announcement of Opportunity (AO) Development of Technologies for sustained Indian Human Space Program and Space Exploration.
- ISRO’s Human Space Program will endeavour to send humans to destinations from low earth orbits and beyond. Human Space Mission requires innovations and creative technologies for space explorations which will lead to widening of scientific knowledge, economic growth, value addition to the quality of life of a common man and thus national development.
- There is need to build capabilities to derive scientific benefits from ISRO’s Human Spaceflight Program. There is also a need to establish long term research as well as plan for necessary facilities, human resource developments for optimal utilisations of experimental applications and technological developments for societal usage.
- This opportunity will enable national research/academic institutions to harness their expertise and capabilities towards development of technologies for space exploration.
Purpose of the AO
- Proposals are solicited from national research/ academic institutions for developing affordable and indigenous cutting edge technologies for human survival in low earth orbits and beyond for space exploration.
Tentative List of Technological Development Areas
Submission of the proposal
- The Principal Investigator (PI) of the proposal should I. Provide necessary details and usage of technology/solution for human space program which can bridge the gap in terms of affordability and indigenisation. II.
- Be capable of developing a space qualified payload/solution. The Proposal is to be submitted in the specified format given in Annexure-A. The summary table given in Annexure-B also must be filled.
- The complete proposal with all the relevant details to be submitted through the Head of the institution (send the advance copy in “Word” and the signed pdf copy by speed post/email) to: Director, Directorate of Human Space Programme, ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan,New BEL Road, Bangalore-560094.
- Email: email@example.com
- The last date for receiving the proposal is 15 July, 2020 Late submission will not be accepted beyond the above timeline.
- ISRO shall constitute a Selection Committee for scrutiny the proposals. The screening of the proposals will be based on scientific benefits, relevance, technical content and feasibility perspective
For More Details CLICK HERE