15 Rules of the Combat
Hello Defence Lovers, Combat is a purposeful violent conflict meant to weaken, establish dominance over, or kill the opposition, or to drive the opposition away from a location where it is not wanted or needed. There is saying that during combat situations “Engage your brain before you engage your weapon". With this article we will talk about some combat rules which you should have to know.
- If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid.
- If the enemy is in range, so are you.
- Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than you are.
- Professionals are predictable, it's the amateurs that are dangerous.
- Try to look unimportant, they may be low on ammo.
- Never forget that your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
- The enemy invariably attacks on one of two occasions either when you're ready for them or when you're not ready for them.
- The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire.
- The important things are always simple; the simple are always hard.
- Wars begin when you will, but they do not end when you please.
- If you see a bomb technician running, try to keep up with him.”
- When you’re short of everything but the enemy, you are in combat.
- Cover your Buddy, so he can be around to cover for you.
- If you are wearing body armor they will probably miss that part.
- There is no such thing as a fair fight -- only ones where you win or lose.
Note: These rules are not our creation