Check Now: Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2020 For Group X & Y
Hello Defence Lovers, Indian Air Force has released employment notification for the recruitment of Airmen in Group ‘X’ Trades (except Education Instructor Trade) and Group ‘Y’ (Except Automobile Technician, IAF (P), IAF(S) and Musician) Trades. The candidates who wish to join Indian Air Force are advised to visit the official website of the Indian Air Force Recruitment to check further vacancy details, eligibility criteria etc.
Starting Date of Online Registration: 2nd Jan 2020
Last date for Registration: 20th Jan 2020
Online Exam Date: 19 to 23 March 2020
For Study Material of Group X and Y CLICK HERE
- Candidate born between 17 January 2000 and 30 December 2003 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the selection procedure, then the upper age limit as on date of enrolment is 21 years.
For Group ‘X’ (Except Education Instructor trade).
- Passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English OR Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream, as mentioned in the drop down menu of apply online section under candidate’s login on the CASB web portal www.airmenselection.cdac.in. The candidate should have completed the course from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
For Group “Y” (Except Automobile Technician, GTI, IAF (P), IAF(S) and Musician)
- The candidate must have passed Intermediate / 10+2 / equivalent examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central /State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
For Group “Y” Medical Assistant Trade Only
- Passed 10+2/Intermediate/ equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from an Educational Board listed as COBSE member with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
How to Apply
- Online registration for the Selection Test will be available from 02 January 2020 on www.airmenselection.cdac.in and will close on 20 January 2020 . Detailed instructions on how to register/fill-up application form is available on the webportal. Candidates are to strictly follow the given instructions.
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Phase 1 (Online Test), Phase 2 Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Adaptability Test- 1 (For both Group ‘ X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades), Adaptability Test- 2 (For both Group ‘ X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades) and medical test.
To Download CLICK HERE